Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Inf the laid down/lay out/massage table concept has been done both on the site (against body too) and in live battles. You used face down instead of lay you down but it still didn’t come off fresh. Body tissue break was different though. I that part of the flip works but is a bit light. You have the body np which is okay but the tissue break up pretty much has the same meaning both ways. Kleenex was a good tie in - makes the tissue break up feel like an entendre. Overall this landed but it came off a bit sloppy.

I think the concept is a little bland but clean wording. The dresses to kill tie in was pretty good - I feel it’s getting a bit overused and you can see where the punch is going but I think it works and gets a pass because it’s part of the set up. Polo part of the set up wasn’t heavy but kinda makes the punch cohesive. The tommy flip prob the best part of the actual punch. Half of the square red is okay. The square part of the flip is cool but covered in red just gets done a lot. Since I could see where the punch was going I woulda loved to see if you could end it differently than with just “like a hilfigure logo”.

Overall, both of the punches feel rushed. Wasn’t crazy bout either concept - infs cus it’s been done and body’s just felt a bit bland. Body definitely had the better wording and execution though. Infs execution was lacking here. I got Body taking this.

Mvgt Body