View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 04:44 PM   #16
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
I'm not set on one particular thing I'm after, just looking to make it look a bit more professional maybe? I'm serious about this kind of thing and now I have a distributor putting me in contact with various underground directors I might make this an extended hobby!
If you got the visual shit I can help out with building a simple yet functional responsive Wordpress website for you for free (we got some pro themes along with plugins you'd otherwise have to pay for) if you got anywhere to host it, I can help you with this process as well if you need it but expect a monthly payment of at least 5$ or so (not for me, but to whoever is hosting your shit). Then it can be something like what the www.cinemassacre.com people are doing with a youtube channel and a website (their website is horrible though) if you're interested.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 12-07-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote