View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 04:24 PM   #13
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

NC might not kno but..
i kno ur Sound pussy..strikta's boy had u terrified w/ cannons of heat
cuz Yukon everyone here but u hauled ass wen julio was tryna throw hands in the V
i think you’ve got the wrong guy
u looked weak as fuck, they stomp till u needed armored plates
i'd hit u w/ Strik Force but julio violated u & made it look like a Eric Garner case
same as above
fuck ya black panther nameplay, im sendin shells to slaughter all
& spray up Jabari Tribe till there middle region's leakin worse than a waterfall
alright
u dont bust heat.. im shootin u in sections, abusin u w/ weapons
cuz that fake gun u Durid will have a priest readin at ur funeral procession
nah
real rap u'll "Wake Up In The Sky" after AK rips ya verses
i'll snap on u like a Kodak, Black & these uppercutts'll hit picture perfect
ok here
extended the battle to today, cuz my blades ready to slash jaws
got ppl that'll kill ya cheap..fuck Black, Friday u'll see his neck cut half off
alright

Vs

Stick up! Let’s see what the bread bout. Either give up the cash or the lead out/
Gun pointed ya Nike cap...if it ain’t enough funds...I’ll make the check bounce/
ok here
You got a LOT of dick riders....they all can get the shotty/
Cus if I see ya cheerleaders stuntin... ima catch a body/
decent here
Moddin w/ Zelph? I don’t even talk to 12. Rope around ya neck...throw u off the ledge/
I’ll have you hanging by a thread for tryna help a pig...that’s charlottes web/
this was nice
You a known snitch - no tellin what this narc’ll say. For that you gettin slaughtered, snake/
If I catch him mic’d up - the razor cut em...n leaving Nixon wires like watergate/
i think the wording hurt this, wasn’t feelin
Known shooter! Whole block say Jerry wylin. I’ll Creep up n get very violent/
No mask! You see I it flash without the disguise...then I Barry Allen/
wording, but this one was better
U got pumps? My shotty different. We can trade shells - that’s the barter system/
Or the big colt - I’m heartless wit it. I’ll press the 5 to ya ear like it’s water in it/
ehhh, decent

Allen’s first two bars really hurt him bad, I would need to see links but either way I’m sure you have JB confused for someone else. Aside from that your verse was pretty cool but definitely felt rushed. Jabari has LOTB with the Charlottes web bar then everything else was decent. Close call but I have Jabari for better misses and an overall better hitting verse.

Vote Jabari Black