Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Battle was decent but I think you guys went much lighter than your regular material.

Body I like the concept. Shoot 30 for 30 is a dope tie in. I don’t think the gun so big produced the right imagery but it’s cool cus it’s just a set up. Watch me air out this sob story is okay. I think you needed something else to tie into ‘sob story’ to make this really work. Tune it was cool too though felt slightly forced. Overall this landed but was light.

Two that’s a bigass gun lol. The line was just okay though. The iron giant flip was too basic imo. Would have needed a lot more tie ins for this to land effectively. Also, it didn’t do much to attack body. It was comparable to his gun so big line in the set up. Flowed well and sounded cool though.

Overall I got body taking this one.

Mvgt Body