View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 05:47 PM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Exclamation LMAO EVER NOTICED THE BIZARRO CORRELATION BETWEEN NC MEMBERS AND PIZZA?

wow

okay so let me explain some NC history right quick

firstly there's the infamous Calefaction sleeping on Hush' moms living room floor with another 20 S.T.I.browed cousins/relatives/sexual partners and there was pizza involved somewhere along the line but I forget where exactly, the Calefaction tale gets awry around the point of his girl showing up at NC and him milk cartoning himself off the board

then we got Dagel and his whining on camera about his most recent loss in text and how he was vegan and would never board again (until next time he makes an alias) and cries actual tears into a thin crust that taste like cardboard because it has no meat or anything on it

next we got Knuckleheads wife who isn't impartial to indulging in Dominos. Let's be real. No pics needed here. I'm sure she's a lovely woman.

Now we got BodySnatcher on $10 an hour balling out on that stuffed crust money while Finny just upgrading from pizza base kneading artist to "Would you like double pepperoni topping for an additional dollar, sir?"

this shit is WILD to me how so much NC folk lore can be attributed to the evil of fastfood

just a quick observation I've made is all ppl

be safe out there
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote