View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 02:26 PM   #21
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Avery View Post
it's an opinion batty.

she looks boring to me.

who cares?

I know, Phil... I know but it's about how you got to that opinion. I've seen hot boring bitches before but I ain't gonna jump to conclusions ya know... maybe she's like Zelph's girl and just ain't never been fucked by an actual lifesize savage manbeast? Maybe once she jumps off the Make-a-Wish service she could get turned out, yanno?

Where you jump to opinions, I jump at opportunities... we just different like that. I'm trying to look out for you cause while you eating turkey bacon, I'm eating pussy...

And turkey bacon too, that shit is delicious, can't front. Put it in paper towels in the microwave for 3:33 and that shit is crisp as fuck.

NSFW:
http://nudewwedivas.forumcommunity.net/?t=56902794

^ looks fun to me, dawg.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote