Old 05-19-2018, 10:08 AM   #49
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lol...

Control the amount of authority CPS has over parents. That's what they need to control.

I grew up in an era where if I did something wrong - my mother had the "With in arms reach" rules. That meant anything with in arms reach is what I was getting my ass kicked with. I knew the difference between wrong and right. I have respect for my elders and authority. Kids today do not. And clearly struggle to tell the difference between right and wrong. Kids today are insecure and sensitive, being easily offended at the slightest remark made towards them. If you got called a faggot when I was growing up - you either laughed or called that person or faggot or you punched him in the face. Today you call someone a faggot and they are calling the cops on you or shooting you because they do not know how to punch you in the face.

Majority of childhood friends when I was growing up all got in to a fist fight at one point. Threw hands and the beef is over. Now - you call someone a pussy and it's the end of the world you have movements formed against you #Allpussylivesmatters and riots.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote