Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post

Dominate, let's say a healthy couple gets married. They get pregnant. Genetic mutation occurs and their baby will be born with severe mental disabilities. Should their marriage be dissolved then? You're conflating marriage with reproduction, as well as using nazi-esque concepts of what is pure and healthy. Where's the line? Why would it be different for a healthy couple to produce sick offspring and an unhealthy couple to do the same? Is marriage dependent on the probability of healthy children?
No, that's @Witty's argument against incestual marriage, not mine.

I'm very much FOR gay marriage, and polygamy too in principal... just trying to elucidate why, because I think the "they're consenting adults and it doesn't affect anyone else" argument breaks down somewhat because the same can be said for incestual couples.