Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Hush took a interesting approach by going all personals. If you go all personals, I think you should be punching at the end of them. Just my personal take.

Can’t really do a bar by bar breakdown. The angles were fine, just no haymakers or any real punches.

I kinda liked the verse but it wasn’t enough to top Inf’s

Inf came out with a decent opener. I thought the bar was funny. Hush agreement bar was good except the wording was a bit awkward. I saw where you was going though and liked it.

Cocktail bar was dope. Sleepwalking bar was a punch landed, and the closer was funny.

I got Inf taking the dub.

Had a well rounded verse - punches, humor, and wordplay. I thought all the angles and personals were good, but the lack of punches hurt you.