View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 12:04 AM   #18
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Consensus

Judge quotes

Both were very consistent, I feel that blue had a few really good bars, while (User) stayed more neutral with less highs

Each guy came with solid, witty, and really well worded punches... with User doing a slightly better job flipping Blue’s concepts against him

Top to bottom, I thought it was a very solid battle. Probably the best I’ve seen so far in the league

I give User the slightest edge for rebutting better

After a masterful back and fourth exchange the begin the battle I thought User had this one in the bag two or three exchanges in, but for whatever reason his quality slipped a little and Blue closed the gap. I think this league can possibly lead to a little bit of relaxing because you're exchanging so often, but in close battles every bar really adds up and missing any opportunity can make or break the battle. This one ended up coming down to Blue's consistency against User's high points.

Verdict

3 judges thought User edged it by the tightest of margins, 1 felt the same about Blue and another had him grinding it out late for the win.

3-2 User wins