Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Regarding the voting section. Have you ever voted against Body? That might be one of the issues lol.

Also how did DMS and ryno make the cut in that section, not even a question of their ability but surely people who were getting accomps them selves and making it to finals multiple times should of been in there? Just saying, don't recall them doing that. Seemed random we went from Jabari and inf to those cats in the same section. Not hating on either mind

Il Nik be livid if you didn't @ him in vets btw

Otherwise major major major effort looks like it went into this. Fair play. @dynamics you really are for tha culture. But every other night is crazy. Not enough happenings. Do it weekly maybe. Give you events to write about. Just a thought G. Anyway thanks for the read over my coffee.

Oh and finally. shad didn't leave due to the nanny nany boo bar. Check the date of last reg. I did that shit in the classic. I wonder what alias he is using on here now? Losing to me in opening rounds twice in the same year. Poor schad. His demise created the upset champ title

Oh and body good but orc would slay tbh.
I'd love to see a fresh bags Vs aero though. Be hilarious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow

Last edited by Flow; 02-09-2019 at 04:15 AM.
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote