- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Let me guess...

Racism bars! Well drop them and the blood gonna spray, heard me?
Say Wizard one time...And there’ll be red all over John Wall like his fucking away jersey
You keep your bitch locked up in the crib...Won’t see son’s bae leave the house...
That’s why that Trampoline down her gullet...and PRAYS that one day she can Bounce
That first pod you sounded like the BIGGEST wigger...ain’t squeezin’ or holdin’, son
Saying “Fa Sho” doesn’t make you sound black....but it’s the ONLY reason you own a gun
I’ll clap JD until his whole mid section get hit up...Make this cat just bleed
It’s facts, my G....I’ll Squeeeeze a Round on your stomach like a Gastric Sleeve
Yeh, I apologized for that racist shit...It made me feel hella bad, son...
I had some Convictions...While YOU’RE named after a gangster and still never had ONE
Your bitch gives me that royal treatment...Yoooo, the hoe workin’ the gawd...
Talk about Service...That slut let me go In and Out more than your phone during the pod

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 10-06-2018 at 10:09 AM.