Old 12-15-2020, 10:26 PM   #53
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
i think he just loses interest according to the roster. he'd look at us as wack then just say fuck it. I guarantee you if its a roster of black, cake, oat or those tier of writer, this nigga will totally stay and claim his league host some of the best writers and shit like that. but then in this case, watch him make some gay premeditated excuse like "i got real life shit to worry about" which is great and all, but why start something in the first place? like addy aint got real life shit to worry about. its so corny son
It was my idea to start another topical league and he kind of took it out of my hands and spearheaded it so I was like alright awesome I’m down to help after all he was more equipped to handle it with admin powers and then not even a week into it I was running the bitch lol but I enjoy all you guys work and want to keep this going it’s full duration. I wish we could fill the roster more but I don’t know what to do about that