View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 02:16 AM   #18
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm going to read all of this tomorrow when my mind is more clear. And check the links.

But yeah its fucking crazy... I haven't been going to the stores a lot, and I've never worn a mask... I have like 6 masks because I've done yard work/landscaping for a while.. so you don't breath in leaves and shit.

But yeah I've got to go to the store tomorrow pretty much. For food and alcohol and I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear a mask for the first time ever. I always said I wasn't going to do it, because not to be bravado or whatever... but I really don't care and people are making a bigger thing about this than it is. But fuck it, I've got a mask and i'll probably wear one for the first time tomorrow.

and yeah... people with a lot more power, money, and capabilities right now are going to use this whole thing as a way to get more power and wealth... thats not even a conspiracy theory its a fact just watch

the thing I read the other day said 6.6 new people just filed for unemployment... and in the last 7 days and the amount you get for unemployment has sky rocketed... half the government is shut down and even in full swing we wouldn't be able to on a case by case basis figure out every case... so yeah... people are going to be taking advantage

and I really don't see what the end game of all of this is, and I really don't know what a solution is
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote