View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 03:07 AM   #6
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I just looked and listened to that for 1:10 or so, thats the type of shit that I like... I'm black and from the hood... these days I don't know what you would call me or how I grew up.. you could call it poor but it wasnt poor I had jordans almost every year I wish I remembered those years.. I ate fine, I never went hungry... I was way better educated than people I was around because my dad is a freak of nature as fare as things.. and my mom was too.. but I graduated hs in 2006... my brother shot himself in the head in 2008, and a year before that my brother was shot to death in broad daylight harlem... and no one gave a fuck.. I understand he shouldn't have been there and I know what he was doing, but no one cares.... other than me and my family
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote