View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 06:33 PM   #19
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Wait...what?!?! Rawn. I consider you a friend and I respect you enough to only offer advice and not wag my finger in your face, but whatever it is, no matter how difficult it is to overcome whatever obstacle before you, my advice is to own it so you can put it as far behind you as possible. Rather it be in the past than constantly hanging over your head. I've done what you are about to and have done, I know the risks and the repercussions. I value your friendship. As a friend I will respect your decision, but also as a friend I will tell you that if you own this and take responsibility for it, your life will be better because of how you handled the situation. Take great care.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote