Thread: Just Know:
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 03:09 PM   #52
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCe View Post
Lay off the drugs faggot
roasted ur ass AND lars and every one on the fucking site in one u idiot.
little tinnnny weeekend onnllly sofffft drug writing bing while i lost wait u old fatg overweigh 35 who couldnt sniff answer or blue's jock if u had a fucking blind seeing eye dog that aj poked the eyes out with wiccan needles PMd from B-T's cuntbox lol.
Aight ur right brah i havent slept yet OR started grinding some poker to hold my attetnion for variables, EV+/- short term efficency stats for zygote, long-term bell curve of course for answers meta-data collection before he gives ALL HIS ATTN TO BLUE AND NEVER ME OR VERITAS u know what ur right AMEN IS right but Ur WORSE THAN ME OR LARZ OR BLUE OR ANS U IIDITON
READ THE WORDS.
fROM MACE THEN FROM ME I DONT CARE IF MYINE ARE CAPPD FEW TYPOS UR THE FUCKING DRUGGED OUT OLD IDIOT TEXTCEE WHOS WHACK CRYING WITH LARS AND BARC AS I ALREADY SAID ROASTED - BITCH.

Ok, mac, who was reading my ONE LINE TROLL VOTE OF w./ blue when of Course Frac No showed and aERO ROSTEAD HIS WHOLE FAMILY BUT NEEEEARLY AS BAD as ok @Zuo is a great troll who didn't let fucking Incredibleas FAMILY rest liole LIKE DY AND BODY ND JABRARI on deaf ppls portches with gatZ etc
oRIGINALLY POSTED BY JUDGE MC WE'VE HAD ENUFF TIL LARS DROPS AND FUCKING ENDS UR EXISTENCE CUZ U MADE HIM MAD AND CHALLENGED HIS CREATIVTIY RIGHT SPREE? lollll OK i PROMISE U FUCKING MA#E IDIOT WHO TROLLS ME , u ask me if im pullnig a 3 ID hit job on Evictions AI faked UNiverse who coLLLLLEcted aero hal0 everyone from the sitews bars Rican;s and u just ignore it all. U CANT READ 50 characters u MID 30rs bitch I Was better tahn u as i told bolu eON THE THREAD U DIDNT READ BUT COMMETNED ONK, ME AND LARS AND BLUE AND DULL BEEN NICE SINCE 5TH GRade short story keyboaridn End Rand
Diode has been burned ty TOP EGOs of sraL and emcee here so Emcee is Hereby Banished To ouCh Couch or Kunt's security raaaacist guard. yep.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote