View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 11:11 PM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinot Grij View Post
There’s a dancing fucking smiley face lime that greets you on the front page of a rap battle forum. No huge shocker that the membership hasn’t exploded through the roof.
I don't expect it to either which is why I don't get risking driving the extremely few people off before they even get a chance to say or show what they might contribute with on the forum. Like, having 200 posts or something being the indicator that it's time for them have to have their turn with roasts, essays or whatever. By then they should know what to expect around here.

@For Battling: yo, at least be on point with what you're saying. I honestly don't give a fuck what you do to these people, I'm just saying that this is worth thinking about seeing how it's been up for discussion before and the general consensus was ''yeah, maybe it's not that smart driving them off at once''. After all it was this kind of humor and sarcasm that made me stay but at that point in time you wouldn't have lost anything if I didn't stay either and went for RB or whatever instead when I was looking for a new place to post as CC died. That was in 2009 or some shit when text was still kinda popping with new people coming in left and right.
Being someone who doesn't really post here that much but is around enough to know how shit works it's worth to take into account. You do you tho, it's not like I'm 100% advocating against it but if people do want new guys to stick around this is the exact same shit that put it off in the past so I'm bringing it up as a reminder that it's being repeated and we should figure out if this is what we want so there won't be no whining about inactivity later.

I'm not talking only about the tournaments and OM forum, but the quality of disc in general as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-16-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote