View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 02:19 AM   #57
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Haha, word. I dated one for a little bit over a year. Gave them fucks a chance. If there's one thing I learned they're really fucking cool to party with and will help you if you need it in a seconds notice so they're cool in that regard but holy shit they whine about everything, lol. It's pretty expensive to live in Oslo so she had a lot of roommates and quite a few Swedes among her friends as she moved around constantly never settling for somewhere because she always complained about one thing or the other wherever she ended up staying. I can say without lying that from her alone I've fucked in every corner of Oslo due to her moving around every two-three months or so, lmfao. She was a weird one but I digress.

However, the one constant thing that I found for all the Swedes I've met that come to Oslo for work is that they won't stop whining about how terrible Norway is despite coming here, how terrible our selection of groceries are since we have stricter rules on what certain food items may contain etc., how expensive everything is when it comes to transportation etc., how terrible our chocolate taste. On a few occasions I've gotten sick of 15 mins (not exaggerating) of constant complaints and just straight up told them to just move the fuck back if this place isn't habitable enough for them. It may or may not have played a role in how she perceived me, completely worth it tho.
It wasn't just her friends either, I lived in Oslo for a couple of years and when I moved out some cool as bartender Swede took my place and had the same fucking complaints like they didn't know this from before they moved here, and if they did it's only bringing shade on them for not doing research first. They're the worst people to immigrate here imho and of everyone that comes here it should be the easiest people to integrate and come to terms with the differences yet they complain the most, lol.
I FUCKING LOVE THE WELSH....they know how to get a good pub crawl going.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote