Old 11-09-2018, 07:46 PM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

honestly i don't understand any of the hate. the only piece of criticism the beta has received that i can understand, is that its just "boring". which it definitely can be, but so was every bethesda game to me lol. this seems less boring to me because i never know when i could run into another player who might try to murk me, so its just another layer added on. i don't need bethesda's weird lifeless NPC's to give me quests, ima just grind it out anyways, hit levels to unlock perks and be doper, explore everywhere for materials to build and upgrade weapons and armor etc

i played about ten hours of the betas, the only bugs i ran into with it were occasionally the scorched enemies wouldn't be holding a gun right. like its in their hand and shooting me, but pointing behind them. i experienced next to no framerate issues, im still rocking a 980ti and like an i7 4790? i forget the cpu i got but know its an i7.

also in the 10 hours i played i got enough "atoms" to purchase all of the "microtransactions". there isn't much up there though and none of it is worth buying anyways cuz its nonsense shit like overalls, hats, and emotes. lemme cop like 1000 adhesive lol but i guess thats considered pay to win.

but yea, i dunno i've noticed this alot in the gaming world of late, if a game isn't what people wanted they trash it, most without even playing it. they just parrot youtubers. i seen it first with scum, now this. i play(ed) both and enjoy them for what they are

i didn't want a multiplayer fallout. i was against this from the start, but after playing it, i can play it like a solo fallout, so im satisfied. also if someone shoots at you they literally take like 1 percent of your health until you shoot back, so you can just pop up the social tab and block them and they disappear. but word, it has what i want at the moment, and has nowhere to go but up, so its 60 dollars well spent in my book.