Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Knucklehead

You dream of bein' a brotha, but writing internet raps not gon help
If u wanna look at ur life a little darker, just reflect on all ur failures & off yourself

Forever a loser. Makes 0 sense how u could be so strange & lame
The only time you dropped the real and added a W, you had to change ya name

I'm the King, u wanna take the throne? Well, u ain't been so clean
You ain't never dropped fresh, prince.. u even stole ur backstory from his intro scene

Flow

LMAO at your bitch and kid, shit he looks more like Kim Jong uns son
least you can say baes got a body like a coke bottle.. the 3 litre family sized one

Vote: Knucklehead... Just had the better verse, atleast he talked about different shit, that Fresh Prince line was dope to me cause of the Philly shit that was creative, line of the battle to me. Wording was the better of the two by far also. Flow wtf were you doing? Every other line had Karaoke name in it.... I battled the nigga and aint use his name that many times. Your wording was very bad in this verse also. You gotta be better than that bro I don't know what you were thinking haha don't ever do that again

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"