View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #11
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Most of us here have battled hundreds of times and written hundreds of man-poems to a beat. People need a break from it, after doing it for many years, some of us need very long breaks.

discussion takes a lot less effort, there's a bit less no-shows and hate votes on average.
thats a real response. Thanks.

This is a good point.

One of my responses was that battles/topics that were closed should have some way to be commented on by (especially) seasoned battlists and lyrical writers (etc). I think it would give more incentive for people who have written much and experienced the nature of battling and/or emcee'ing, or even just writing... to go dip back into the past, and make a post about recognizing someone's writing from the past.

I suppose what I am suggesting is boosting up the archives in some way to encourage writers/lyricists who may have been absent to dip back into the past and drop encouragements towards those writers' futures in some way.
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote