Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Soul -- excellent ending...the last six lines hit out of the park. I liked the approach, its something I can see myself doing and i guess that makes it relatable. The verse was very complete and powerful as a whole, but the individual lines werent as strong. solid drop nonetheless.

Yoda -- even though I did it (on my own terms) this tournament I am very hesitant to write about this thing we have here. With that laid out there id like to say that the vehicle you chose to encapsulate your journey within was oddly fitting (Or at least you made it so). There was also quite a bit of emotion linked to this that rounded it out as a verse. I was honestly expecting you to get slayed in that section after reading souls. Regardless, solid drop.

Overall - this battle is close and dope. There was a similar approach to the topic from the competitors and it made voting a little trickier. In a high caliber match like this judging mechanics is out the window, all that you really have to judge on is concept, execution and enjoyment. I enjoyed both of these and thought in a high level sense the concepts were quite similar. What I left with was a sense that soulstice had a more encapsulating verse and thats where I stand

Soulstice

Last edited by Pent uP; 10-07-2014 at 04:52 PM.