View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Predictions

Alvin Karpis [VS] murda sho
murda sho has the potential to beat anyone. Alvin is the NBL Champ and sort of seems unstoppable. I think Alvin's style is favored here also as he executes wording and concepts better than murda sho does. I like the way murda brings his own style and words his peronals. I think there is history here so maybe some personals will fly around and we will see some fireworks.

Winner: Alvin Karpis 60/40

Aero the Apex [VS] Tettris
Since Constrikta, Beyond & Neighbor decided they wanted no part of the Summer Classic anymore, My money is on Tettris to win the whole thing. Dude is a beast with creativity, wording and execution in every bar. Aero the self proclaimed goat will have to come with more than his usual witty bars to pull off the victory here.

Winner: Tettris 75/25

BROKE LESNAR [VS] Defiant
I thought Brokes verse versus Rudeboy was pretty dope to be honest, every bar was solid. It's a shame RudeBoy decided to no show. Defiant sent me a verse that was not impressive but he didn't really put any effort because he knew Evolve was going to no show. Broke Lesnar was banned from NC.1 for biting wasn't he? Anyways dude is pretty good from what I've seen and I don't see Defiant putting in the effort here to pull out a victory.

Winner: Broke Lesnar 80/20

Tic Tac [VS] Lyfza Gamble
Tic Tac has the potential to come nice from what I've read on RB from him. He slacked off last round though versus a dope opponent though and I don't know why. Here versus Gamble I don't see him trying any harder. Gambles verse versus Constrikta actually had some dope concepts but wording severely hurt him. If he tightens up things I could see an upset happening.

Winner: Tic Tac 55/45

Allen Knight [VS] Destroyer

I felt like Allen Knight slacked a little bit last round and almost got caught slipping. Here he has the motivation though. Destroyer last round didn't bring that one hay-maker we usually read from him. Bags is back though so maybe his wording will improve. There is some bad blood in this match up and motivation on both sides to come dope. I'm going to to go with an upset here and because I want to see Bags destroy destroyer next round. (more so to motivate AK more)

Winner: Destroyer 60/40

Swerve [VS] Bags
Swerve had a good battle last round but here it looks like he won't have the time to write a good enough verse due to real life responsibility's. Bags might be one of the favorites to come out of this group and win this side of the bracket now.

Winner: Bags 80/20

ill nik-A [VS] Sharp Nine
I'm not particularly fond of ill nik-A's style to be honest but he does keep it real, and I think he does come with a hay-maker or two every round. Sharp Nine I thought was pretty dope with a mix of creativity and wittyness in his verse. This battle will come down to style preference.

Winner: 50/50

Greed [VS] Orc
Orc's real life responsibility's will hinder how he comes in this battle but I still think it will be enough to get the win. Greed just doesn't grasp concepts enough or have Orc's reputation to pull a win out here.

Winner: Orc 75/25