Old 08-06-2017, 10:18 PM   #84
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word, qyburns plan can still work THO

they only had 1 scorpion, if they lay siege to the red keep, and have one on every tower?

they might have to go old school and just starve cersei out if she doesn't want to lose a dragon or two. plus she'll probably get persuaded to not just burn the place to the ground

the show doesn't touch on it but thats what went down at harrenhall. some old targaryen had beef with old harren or whatever and harrenhall was the greatest fortress/castle known to westeros. so the targaryen just fucking melted the shit out of it with dragon fire and murked everyone. which is why its "haunted" and spooky and no one fucks with it. where arya and tywin were way back.

but yea it will be interesting

with there being 3 episodes left this season i wouldn't be surprised if next week is a setup.

also im dumb and have this theory i never even looked into that the white walkers always show up in the second to last episode of the season because thats when hardhome happened lmao. the very last episode im thinking is the realm coming to their senses and teaming up, whoever is left to face them.

but next week being a setup would still be SOMETHING happening for all of that to happen

WHO KNOWS