View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 03:15 PM   #56
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Making videos while working out isn’t my thing.

I go to the gym to exercise my mind, body and soul. Not for social media or anything else.

I don’t take pictures or videos.

But if you’re that curious, most boxers do those types of sit ups. Only sit ups I really do since I was young and trained wayyy back in the day. That or the legs moved in a peddle the bike type motion while I touched my knees with my elbows but those are more or so crunches then sit ups and did those more or so for the obliques.

You’ve never heard of site ups while your legs are elevated at about 45 degrees?
lmfaoo more expert advice cool

im not really that curious no

u just kinda remind me of the old fagots in the gym that talk about what they used to bench and critique my elbows flaring then I bench 375 and they want to offer me their firstborn
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote