View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 08:10 PM   #35
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
Well if you really want to get to the gist of things, neither Satan or God are real, only depictions of the light and dark energies that play a role in the collective consciousness of every being on this planet. And by planet I mean a weigh station with it’s only purpose being to host our souls. Our soles are given a body to control as the “world” around us is designed to test us and hopefully when the body we have been inserted into dies we have learned the lessons that we’re suppose to learn. Mine are different than yours & yours are different from the next. The trials and tribulations we experience are specifically catered to each soul. If at the end of our trial we have not fully come to understand what it is we were meant to learn, our souls are thrust back into the world, reincarnated without knowledge of our prior life(s) or experiences. I may have been through this simulation 100 different times but I’d never know because that would defeat the purpose of the game. Those who have come to understand their truths are not brought back to this weight station. Instead, our souls join the millions of others who have also learned their truths. The people around you who seem to have it all, who seem to make the right moves to end up happy and successful have either been through the dark (mistakes, drugs, crime,vregret etc.) and are now being shown the light (happiness, financial fulfillment, etc.) without even knowing they are being shown this. Or they are being shown the light first, only to be shown the dark once the game restarts for them and they are given a new body. You can’t know the light without knowing the dark and can’t know the dark without knowing the light.

What we perceive as our subconscious mind, or that “voice inside your head” is nothing more than your guardian, the one who oversees your souls development as we progress through this life. They want you to come to the light and have understanding but They cannot help you directly, as that would defeat the purpose of the game and the results would be tainted. They can drop hints, and example would be through radio and tv broadcast. Pay attention to words being said when a commercia is on the tv as you look down at your phone not paying attention, or the radio when a song comes on. Sometimes the words spoken or song lyrics you hear as you think about a certain thought or situation could very well be your guardian responding trying to shift your thinking without you being aware.

Or something like that man idk. Seen a YouTube series that introduced me to this idea and I liked it

Response to Chyeahhh: the dark energy has taken over this world, the times become harder and much stranger because after dark comes the light. The light will come in what Christians call the Rapture, My guess is the place outside of this simulation has taken a turn for the worse and were being called to aid them. So the plug is being pulled, speeding up the process of preparing our souls for what’s on the outside. What may seem like 100 or 1,000 years on this “planet” may only be 10 at our souls “planet”
@veritas it’s time
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote