Thread: Bought a house
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 02:25 AM   #24
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Congrats. I bought a home also in january. Best feeling ever, or close to it. But for real on Elden Ring? I just cant with the damn From Games. You were a huge bloodborne fan though as well if i remember right. Idk. I might get to it man. I still havnt gotten past the fisrt atrong opponent in bloodborne behind the big door. Smfh. Been on dying light 2 and forbidden west Insurgency Sandstorm dope as fuck for my FPS fix.
Only games I bother to play anymore besides Darkest Dungeon. Someone asked me about it tonight and I cucked out but it's a fine hobby. Then I played pool with some 30 year old with an apple watch for a few hours then forgot about it. Dunno her name. Would die for her.

I assume you're talking about the brick troll Chads in bloodborne. Shoot them anytime during their wind up then riposte. You're quicker then me and i can do it so just do it Geno. Bloodborne literally best video game of all time dude
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote