Thread: Banning AR-15's
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 06:53 AM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour joog View Post
Everyone thinks their country is special or different but it's not. What works in one country will work in another give time. if everyone had guns here there'd be more of the same. People are people.
That's true, but there's no debate in this when the evidence is as clear as it is in this case. There's been no decline in gun violence, a lot of them is due to easy access for kids to get to. Less guns and more safety regulations and control is the only option for the future of the US with the stats the past 30 years we're looking at. It takes a serious effort tho, half assing it or negkect won't work.

I've followed this debate closely for over a decad, since I was 15 or so. Went from pro guns and more lenient control to staying as it is here in Norway throughout the years. And that's heavily based on mistakes and crime committed from spontane actions recorded in the US that are not connected to organized crime/gang violence etc. I don't view my country as more special or less than the US, but I'd lie if I said it made sense for any country to continue like before if they were faced with similar issues given the circumstances they deal with today.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 02-24-2018 at 06:57 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote