View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 09:58 AM   #39
Hawk
Banned

Battle Record: 1-0

Hawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant future

ill nik-A 3-0 vs Cred 3-0 - CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

This has potential to be super close, edging to Cred off what I've read so far

Allen Knight 3-0 vs Habitat 3-0 - CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Habitat is good, but I think this one is going to be a pretty clear W for AK

Hush 2-1 vs Aero 1-1

Could also be pretty close since I assume Aero is on a mission this week. Really fuck with Hush's verse(s) though so edging to him. No offense and none taken.

Destroyer 2-1 vs Profit 2-0

Was disappointing that so many people missed some of the fire in Des' verse this last week. That Chi/Shy guy bar for example was nasty. Got him with the W here.

Barcotic 2-1 vs For Battling 2-1

This could lowkey be battle of the week. Before he edited out the verse FB had like 3 bars that made me do the screw face. Not sure if he's going to reuse them here or not, but it showed he knows how to bang (nh or whatever). Really can't call this one.

Schadenfreude 2-1 vs Unfukwitable 1-0

I don't remember much of Unfuk's verse, it seemed like he was just writing to the level of competition though and it still had some heat. Schad has some cool wordplay but I was thrown off by some wording shit. Should be good but I'll edge to Schad.

Chyeaah!!! 1-2 vs Swerve 1-2

I didn't get Chyeeah's verse. Some shit didn't rhyme. There were acronyms I wasn't familiar with. Words I'm not sure were real. Iirc he even used an onomatopoeia once as a punch? I wasn't feeling it. Swerve didn't do anything amazing but if Chyeeah comes back with a similar verse to last week I think Swerve will skate by.

Infiltration 1-2 vs Alvin Karpis 1-2

AK-2 was pretty dope last week. Kind of like I said about Des I think some of AK's bars were underrated. I think he'll grab a pretty comfortable W here.

Cool vs ClassickERBL

I'm looking forward to this battle. Have never seen anything from either but if Cool's voting is any indication of what he's capable of he should bring some fire. He seemed to hate some bars that I'd consider dope, so I'm interested to see him drop. Can't vote on this with no material.

I removed the battles where I don't remember their skill or I haven't seen them drop, since I can't really make a prediction on that.