Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Oats - I believe in the multiverse! My favorite verse so far of this round. I've tried to fathom this exact idea of how big/small everything is relatively and how atoms could be galaxies inside of us or rather we could be molecules for galaxies...simpsons did a relative intro scene once for it
Anyways. Love it.

Diode - it may very well be my exhaustion but im not getting what the symbiotic symbol was? The bloody birth canal? That makes sense as a symbol but at the point of the description the cord would be soon cut...literally splitting the symbioticism apart. I focused on that because it felt like a strong concept within the verse and may have missed its mark. The rest od the verse was solid on the imagery tip. The ending was nice but it wasn't special, ya know?

Vote oats

Last edited by Pent uP; 09-05-2014 at 05:28 AM.