View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 02:41 PM   #7
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Right, I was a good top notch basketball player in a large city with a lot of competition.. my dad basically trained me, it wasn't some weird shit like... if you DON'T SUCCEED I know longer love you or weird shit i've heard about. But yeah... I could when I was younger take 100 freethrows and make close to 80 of them, on a regular basis.

Peep the interview where someone asked floyd to read an elementary school sentence. He couldn't, but yo I'm not watching floyd for his reading skills.. And I dunno if you read what I wrote but I just said the same thing, yes... he is without a doubt the best at floating around and lightly punching the other person way more times than he gets punched. Yes, he is the best... but what i'm saying as a fan, I want to see a fight.. blood.. not who's quicker at dancing around and tapping the other dude the most times.