View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 01:10 PM   #7
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah ^^^ I don't know whats that from but I also respect how soccer teams make up their own songs and everyone sings a long... its like that in the US with football, like we got our chants and shit... but its nowhere near the same

what I got off that documentary was a little knowledge about the inner workings of soccer, and that these motherfuckers... at least the ones portrayed, they showed them walking to the soccer field every game... and then they had this 'club meeting' were just locals were drinking beer and talking to the head coach and whatever....it feels more real and a sense of community..

here... nothing, yeah there are die hard fans who get season tickets to nfl or nba... but they aren't walking down to their local arena in droves every sunday night... its like.. we're going to commute to the sprint center in a car and wear colors, after we park for 20$ etc... that shit feels real to me, good documentary and I could give a fuck less about soccer