View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 12:36 PM   #5
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I never like floyd... hes just got a lot of light tapping and moving around quick. Which I agree he is no doubt, the hands down best at that. And thats something, but its not interesting to me. I want to see people like Tyson back in the day just maul dudes, and I think most people do... or a brutal battle of hard punches and body shots to where you're like... wtf I'm pretty tough but how in gods name can these people do that.

Thats what I want to see, not floyd dancing around and tapping his opponent more times and better than other dude can hit him.

But yeah, without a doubt Tyson is GOAT imo... do I think hes a good person... nah... but I don't give a fuck... most entertaining fighter and biggest beast of all times hands down.

Whats the Charity thing supposed to be, him vs. holyfield? I bet you tyson goes into that as not a charity thing.