View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 11:19 AM   #1
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future
Default FINAL MAG + VOTE REVEALS

WHAT A FINALS, AM I RIGHT?! FIRE ALL OVER HOLY SHMOKES ARTICHOKE DIP DIP ZIP AND A BILL COSBY IMPRESSION FLOWING FROM THE FINGER TIPS OF DAVE AND RYAN AS IF SOME GOD WERE BEING SUMMONED TO BLESS US ALL WITH AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF UNINSPIRED ZZZs

In all seriousness, though, the way that it ended shouldn't take away from the joys of our first handful of weeks before 95% of you gave up. Remember that one battle between whomever and the other one? I kind of do and I'm sure you possibly do as well. Anyway... here are all the votes from the judging panel, who are the true champions of this league (and Dave. Good job, Dave).

Special shout to Ajax, who broke down every battle on a weekly basis. Lot of thankless time spent by him. So if you pass him in the hall give him a wink and a nod before you yell at him for voting against you.

Also to User for the hilarious mag reviews often as night turned to morning.

Last edited by dull boy; 04-19-2021 at 11:36 AM.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote