View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 04:46 PM   #41
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

take away the busloads thing i'm not sure about that i just remember a department spokesperson saying it after the 2nd night of protest in charlotte. maybe it wasn't true. but i was in standing rock when service went down for roughly 18 hours during one of the more aggressive nights. certain tribes had livestreams rolling that were being viewed by tens of thousands of people. quite a few semi-popular journalists were around doing the same. when i wasn't in standing rock i would watch them. when i was there, nobody could get a signal for the entirety of the night and well into the next afternoon. this was the night they brought water cannons out for the first time. the general consensus was that they blocked nearby satellites and there's a ton of other details i could hunt down from that time period but i'm really not interested. if you don't believe me idc, ignore that one too.

Last edited by boof; 02-26-2019 at 04:53 PM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote