View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 12:32 PM   #27
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post

Oh I meant to ask you, when you live at a 3 quarter house and the guy on the top bunk farts and it trickles down to your nose in the middle of the night is that grounds for a fight? I once had a bunkie in jail that would do that but since you literally live like that in real life I’m just wondering how that works. Like do you go from government housing to government housing? Is there a time limit before they boot you out and make you be a big boy or can you live there as long as you want?

I love when black people blame everything on white privilege, typing from their government issued smart phone, from their section 8 housing, while eating breakfast they bought with their government issued food stamps. The man be really sticking it to them.

No, farts are natural, it's not grounds for fights

And I was just fucking with you, but are you seriously going to take the stance that white privilege isn't a real factor in America?
And I'm not one that cries about racism....I hate blacks with a victim mentality,

But white privileges definitely plays a role in America from the job market to the court system to everything else
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote