View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 12:00 AM   #47
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
ill eventually get around to listening to it but yea i dunno. he just doesn't make good music and i don't see the point in listening to it.
yeah I agree with that I honestly for the million dollar question couldn't name eminems last albums

I remember one called relapse when he was talking about AA and rehab and whatever... but I only listened to one song that was a single and had a video for it and thats what it was about... didn't like it.

Basically after eminem show when I was in high school still I listened to a few times, and I didn't even like it all that much.. but after that I didn't listen at all. And its not because I'm a hater I just already know I'm not going to like it.

But you can't disregaurd and I can't and won't, that he was really dope and I liked him. I grew up in a community where hip hop was a pretty big thing, yeah a lot of people as far as eminem said fuck whites and shut him down before giving him a chance but I didn't. He was somewhat revolutionary, or brought a different rhyme scheme/style didn't matter if it had substance.

but hell no, in the last 10 years the only eminem i've listened to is if it was on the radio, somehow popped up on youtube, and I sought out eminems response to mgk. Honestly I think MGK killed him, is he more important or a better rapper though, no.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote