View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 06:10 PM   #8
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

I believe what stood out to me the most, and really made me appreciate the story were the last 4 lines, because at first read through, I got kind of lost in the direction you were going. It almost seemed as if you were writing a throwaway piece with YDK not showing (this is not a knock on you, rather I came to that assumption after reading the first 4 lines). But as I continued, everything started tying together and by the end, I fully understood the overall story, which I must commend you for being pretty slick with taking this image and putting together a nice, short tale. As Diablo mentioned, the flow of the entire piece was very smooth and I admired the elevation of each line the further the read got. All in all, I wish YDK showed up, but what you put together was a solid story powered by a silky flow.

Good stuff.