View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:24 PM   #125
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I battled most heavily between '01 and '07. Probably had 150 or so battles and I can only recall legitimately losing 5 or so. I never had much desire to roam around various other sites. One site has more than its due portion of personalities and nuance to keep up with. I found it hilarious when I did join whatever site it was and found people like Kungfugrip who and the whole circle of people being mentioned here who looked at text as some sort of network of sites lol I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, I just didn't care about knowing who anyone was off of the site I posted at. These lists aren't lists, just an excuse for a bunch of nerds to talk about their hobby for the millionth time. The culture is so funny, though, because most of you are always projecting an image that can't just be the fag nerds you are.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote