View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 06:01 AM   #112
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah my mom sent me that book the malcolm gladwell one that was about even if you seem too have been put at a disadvantage (me being from the hood and having a felony background) that that you can do better. It was that thing about david and goliath but actually david had the upper hand he was like a sniper with the sling shot. And some other stuff. Last malcolm gladwell thing I listened to was a podcast on his and it was debating how mcdonalds fries were better because of the oil used and stuff than to this day. Haha... but all good to me, I only take him with a grain of salt but he poses some intesting points... and I need to read more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
New Malcolm Gladwell book called talking to strangers is fire

It revolves around Sandra Blands suicide but he takes the long route to explain the cop that pulled her over was a symptom of the systemic failure of our law enforcement agency to adhere to society's need for default to truth and recognition of our lack of ability to interpret transparency in diverse peoples.

Gonna update this sometime this week but I mostly just read technical bullshit ud hate and powerlifting manuals
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote