View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 06:08 PM   #107
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I mean I like hunter thompson, but I dunno, didnt like it... I need some sort of story and a narative or else I feel like i'm reading a text book...

whats that fake black guy... malcom gladwell, I read a few of his books too... where he said david from the bible wasnt an underdog and explained how back in the day you could kill someone with a slingshot and how golliath was someone with thyroid disease
New Malcolm Gladwell book called talking to strangers is fire

It revolves around Sandra Blands suicide but he takes the long route to explain the cop that pulled her over was a symptom of the systemic failure of our law enforcement agency to adhere to society's need for default to truth and recognition of our lack of ability to interpret transparency in diverse peoples.

Gonna update this sometime this week but I mostly just read technical bullshit ud hate and powerlifting manuals
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote