View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 12:03 PM   #22
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I agree about Lady Stoneheart, it would be a bad idea on the show. This season has already gotten way into the supernatural aspects.

Gotta disagree with this tho:

Quote:
Also i think this season is solid. We all knew jon snow wasnt dead, comparing it to such a shit show like walking dead is blasphemy.
This season is pretty much doing the same thing, trying to cater to the ADHD Milennials. The Khaleesi was never "fireproof", she was clearly supposed to be "reborn" from the ashes much like a phoenix. Taking the character in this direction leads to more questions than answers. Same with Jon Snow, who has become the Glenn of the show. Will he be "unkillable" now? why or why not?

The pacing is shit too. Ramsay Bolton needs to be doing something fucked up like every episode. Even if he isn't on the show, there needs to be something to keep his heel heat alive. A month ago, you had people wanting to see Ramsay gutted with a Slap Chop, now they're like OH YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT HIM, I REMEMBER HATING HIM.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote