Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I mean, why can’t you just engage with that argument?
You say it’s harsh, but is it false?
The crux of your argument is that it kills babies
I’m saying, no, it doesn’t, and I’m giving you a simple example that you can relate to in order to at least try to get you to look at how it maybe isn’t that black and white
In turn, you bring up some off the wall shit about stringing up grandparents. That’s not the subject here. It’s if fetuses are babies and if you think they are, then you must believe your feelings about the above hypothetical would remain identical. If you can concede that they would not, which it seems you have, then why is that?
It's a nonargument is the issue. You need to do better if you want that buzzfeed job.

Your situational dilemma holds no weight in this discussion. It would be different because of an emotional progression, not because one isn't a life.

Would it equally affect you if your toddler died as if you had another child and it died within days of being born?

Don't lie here Freud
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote