- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
des. put aside your emotions

i don't care about you and knucks argument

we have the same exact stance on the issue. it ain't for me or you to decide. im pro abortion. my personal thoughts don't matter. i don't want it to be law that women can't get abortions.

i also however respect other peoples freedoms, and if a state is largely against abortions, it ain't for me to weigh in on. if it was my state and an issue that actually affected me i would vote against it. if it was obvious i was in the minority, i would move.

all i'm promoting in this thread is less federal intervention and giving more power to the states in governing themselves.

i'll fish a baby out with a bent clotheshanger who gives a shit nerds. paging doc martin, paging doc martin.
These are all valid points
However, this speaks directly towards people’s “freedoms”
States do have the right to make laws
But not ones that go against the Constitution of the United States
And that’s the crux of this debate
Is it constitutional to tell a woman “you can’t get an abortion in the state of Alabama legally, after you’re aware that you’re pregnant?”
I don’t believe that it is, and I guess we shall see
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote