View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 07:23 PM   #20
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Ok mods close thread chyeah realized he’s a fucking moron that doesn’t have any understanding of technology, physics, or anything really
Dammit Knuck. You see there? You almost had it bro. You were so so close. You almost were capable of taking the independent role and not rallying for support. The goal was within reach bro. And then.....you just fumbled it lol. I've pointed this out to you before during one of your attempts at thwarting a thread of mine.

If you're going to take on that independent intellectual passive character that you superficially impose on this board you've gotta make it more subtle. Don't just cry out for assistance at the first opportunity my guy, you give yourself away too easy. It's levels.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote