Old 11-06-2017, 06:40 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i guess it could be different with youth football though, as far as the qb's getting time. play designs ain't crazy, and it ain't like qb's are looking off receivers and baiting safeties lol. but word in professional football the more time a qb has the better, because the secondary has a better chance of failing, be it man/zone whatever.

its alot of why a great pass rush can prop up a mediocre secondary, and vice versa, a great secondary helps the pass rush. but yea in youth football i guess with time a qb could stare his receiver(s) down and they could get picked easier with their goofy lobs

coaching o-line in youth football has to be the most difficult task. i was fb/LB all through midget, but in middle school i played TE for the 8th grade squad (while in 7th) and on the 7th grade team they had me at G. o-line was the fucking worst. also our teams were terrible though so it didn't help. but word, back then we were coached to basically keep hands inside and try and get under their shoulder pads and drive em into em which worked great in theory, but i was wack, and didn't want to play o-line in the first place. we just had no size on our 7th grade squad, and i've basically been the same size since 9th grade lol.

but word once i was actually in the 8th grade i was too busy getting high and fingering ho's like a young gentlemen to play anymore.

but the 3 years in midget and one year in middle school was the best times probably. used to just BODY people

long story short, most kids don't want to play o-line in the first place, so they ain't going to really want to learn. there has to be a way to get them into it but yea i dont know. d-line was dope cuz your getting after people, but o-line always felt like a chore