Old 02-24-2019, 12:21 AM   #56
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

1. there is no point to it? i break the law myself. i don't concern myself with the wealthy or the poor. im just pointing out that they are breaking the law, they are criminals by the law of the land they seek to be apart of. you don't view it as a criminal act, but if they do something violent you do. you are the one drawing distinctions between actions. im simply stating they are criminals. not sure where the confusion lies there.

2. thats super far left. im sure there are polls backing what you say. but we all seen how well the polls did when trumpster bodied hillary. i'd personally love to have free healthcare and free college, but i aint for giving up anymore tax dollars for it. so if someone asked me if im for it, sure i'd be for it. if they could do it with the money they already have. if they have to raise taxes on anyone then i would be deadset against it.

3. if any amount goes it is far too much.

so again. why should an american taxpayer have to shoulder the burden of another nations people?