View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 01:57 PM   #17
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Post the tinder hoe tho. You've been real quiet about this chick you're seeing. Usually have some kind of story about pissing on some bitch by now.

Or is she different?
Wat? I been certified I don't need to prove shit on here.

I already been said in some stray WC mag that we broke up a few weeks ago anyways.

I have pics of her and the other 2 bitches I fucked this week as well as highly entertaining stories of all 3 but I will NOT share these stories or pictures as some sort of necessary proof to your doubting inquires as tho your some fucking authority in this matter

Knuck roasted Nick James off the site w veritas help...don't confuse urself for some badge of honor you didn't earn

Don't fcking poke your chest out at me idiot stay in your fucking lane or I'll remove you from the freeway.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote