Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Urgh, dont enjoy doing this at this point mate i really dont. Vote not trip.an here is why

Alias/new man had punches. Nothing wss epic to me 99 predicting end of you.. i mean millenial plays 18 years old. That bar old enough to have a kid an drink in the uk bro. But even now its a jab. 6 and 21.. your using win loss counts which is meh but benefit of the doubt cus your new 'supposedly' an dont have personals etc to use. Anywya i was boredby this point but you won so fuck it.

2trip.id rather see you explain hoe an why you should win. Clearly my feedback in nbl wasnt listened to. Your second bar nearly was summin then wasnt. Everything was going somewhere an then nose dived. Everything else was just ridiculously retarded.

Just. Ugh.

Vote zelph